'66 T-100D

jazzman

Reaction score
Hey eveyone,
I have found a guitar that I think I want to get so to do that I think I'm gonna have to try and sell my '66 T-100D. I can get the serial number posted tomorrow, and I hope to get some pics taken in the next couple of days if anyone is interested. It has the "mickey mouse" pickups on it, and when I got it it had the original Japanese tuners which I replaced with Grover Sta-tites (butterbean knobs 18:1 ratio) that I've seen guild use on that model. I have a gibson case to go with it. It's in average shape (definitly not mint!)
Does anyone know what these might be going for? Is anyone looking for one to play? It has a cherry sunburst finish with some wear (I'll show it in the pics) the bindings are in great shape, and the frets are in good shape. There is no buzzing or dead spots when played.
I'm not sure what to ask so if anyone is interested please let me know.
Bob

jazzman

Reaction score
Just incase anyone was wondering the serial number is EE-938. I will try to get pics by this weekend. Even if nobody is looking to pick one up, does anyone have any idea what these are going for?
Thanks

bobgoblin

Reaction score
check ebay, that's what i did when i sold my gretsch. good luck!

doc

Reaction score
T-100D

I could be interested in it, of course for the right price : ^ )) Sounds interesting and I have a DeArmond T-400. I think the T-100D is a "slim jim", and does it have a bigsby? You can email me if you would. If that is a problem let me know.

Thanks
Doc