F4CE Case.

greenman

Reaction score
hi coastie, i've got one of those cases. i bought it new old stock for my Guild D4G acoustic, but because my guitar has an arched back, the top-to-bottom fit was a bit tight. my case is the model made for your guitar, and i've never used it. i just put it on ebay before i saw your posting here. i'm open to working a deal if you pay for the shipping to get it down there. let me know.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hi Paul. Thanks very much for your offer. Sounds good to me -would you care to submit the "deal". Incidentally, I note that you have a Starfire IV. I am lusting after one of these at Rumble Seat. Black with gold hardware - yummie !!!!!!! Only $1450 and it's been there for ages, which just baffles me to buggery !! Mind you, pretty much all Guild (low) prices baffle me - wish we had your choices here. Kind regards, Gary.

greenman

Reaction score
i sent you a PM regarding the case. and yes, i love my Starfire IV. i played an X170 over the weekend but decided i like the Starfire better. the thin body is very comfortable and semihollow seems a little more versatile. but both nice guitars. in a perfect world, i'd have both!