Case for D-25

Reaction score
I am buying a 1982 D-25 with and after market case. I would like to get the right case for it. Does any one know if the current production guild D cases will fit the old guitars?

Thanks

Reaction score
I am buying a 1982 D-25 with and after market case. I would like to get the right case for it. Does any one know if the current production guild D cases will fit the old guitars?

Thanks

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
sterling said:
Does any one know if the current production guild D cases will fit the old guitars?

Hello Sterling,

You should have no problem fitting an older D-sized Guild in a recent case.

Sincerely,

Hans

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
sterling said:
Does any one know if the current production guild D cases will fit the old guitars?

Hello Sterling,

You should have no problem fitting an older D-sized Guild in a recent case.

Sincerely,

Hans

Reaction score
A follow up question;

Are there any after-market cases that you would reccomend for a D-25 that would accomadate the arched back?

Thanks

Reaction score
A follow up question;

Are there any after-market cases that you would reccomend for a D-25 that would accomadate the arched back?

Thanks

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
case for D-25

sterling said:
A follow up question;

Thanks

I would think that every good quality case with nice thick plush covering on the inside will accomodate the arched back of a D-25. Don't think you will need to buy a special case for that.
Go to the TKL site. They make the majority of the cases for most American manufacturers these days.

Hans

http://www.tkl.com/

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
case for D-25

sterling said:
A follow up question;

Thanks

I would think that every good quality case with nice thick plush covering on the inside will accomodate the arched back of a D-25. Don't think you will need to buy a special case for that.
Go to the TKL site. They make the majority of the cases for most American manufacturers these days.

Hans

http://www.tkl.com/

dklsplace

Reaction score
TKL are great as far as after market cases go. Have one for my JF-30 & it's very secure.

dklsplace

Reaction score
TKL are great as far as after market cases go. Have one for my JF-30 & it's very secure.