DV-73, DV-74, DV-76 and DV-82

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Hans,

If you or any of the other guys here ever run across any information on these guitars (DV-73, DV-74, DV-76, DV-82), please let me know. I know that you have told me they are very similar to the DV-72, but with different inlays.

They seem to be the most elusive of just about any Guild acoustic in terms of finding information. I've looked in every search engine I could possibly think of and can't find a thing. What I am most curious about is exactly what type inlay they have. It seems I've read somewhere once that at least one of them had coral and turquoise inlay which sounds like it would not only be beautiful, but very unique.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Hans,

If you or any of the other guys here ever run across any information on these guitars (DV-73, DV-74, DV-76, DV-82), please let me know. I know that you have told me they are very similar to the DV-72, but with different inlays.

They seem to be the most elusive of just about any Guild acoustic in terms of finding information. I've looked in every search engine I could possibly think of and can't find a thing. What I am most curious about is exactly what type inlay they have. It seems I've read somewhere once that at least one of them had coral and turquoise inlay which sounds like it would not only be beautiful, but very unique.

West

Reaction score
Hello, i have a dv-73 nt-hg, it is i think made in 94 only 14 were produced in that year, it's rosewood back & sides spruce top and imperial tuners. I have some really good photos of mine. If you would like to see them give me an address and i will send you a few. There is little if any info on these model guitars, back in 94 i had bought a d60 from a local shop owned by a man with guild history in his family, i didn't like it so i bought it back for a refund, he had told me about these dv-73's in the broucher that he had given me a copy of, they were also refered to as the [sedona] model. like an idiot i lost the copy which probably never made it to the public. i didn't buy one then and i always kicked myself over it. last year i found one for sale in pheonix, i flew out and bought it back home.

Reaction score
Hello, i have a dv-73 nt-hg, it is i think made in 94 only 14 were produced in that year, it's rosewood back & sides spruce top and imperial tuners. I have some really good photos of mine. If you would like to see them give me an address and i will send you a few. There is little if any info on these model guitars, back in 94 i had bought a d60 from a local shop owned by a man with guild history in his family, i didn't like it so i bought it back for a refund, he had told me about these dv-73's in the broucher that he had given me a copy of, they were also refered to as the [sedona] model. like an idiot i lost the copy which probably never made it to the public. i didn't buy one then and i always kicked myself over it. last year i found one for sale in pheonix, i flew out and bought it back home.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I'd been looking for a DV-72 last year and found a '94. These things are just so hard to find information on, let alone pictures. The 72 was a limited addition of 200, and I've been so curious as to what the others in this group (DV) look like.

Congratulations on acquiring your dream guitar.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
That's pretty cool, I'd been looking for a DV-72 last year and found a '94. These things are just so hard to find information on, let alone pictures. The 72 was a limited addition of 200, and I've been so curious as to what the others in this group (DV) look like.

Congratulations on acquiring your dream guitar.

West