DREAMING OF GUIL GUITARS

carson17912

Reaction score
hello guild people! I made two purchases of guild parts today. From ebay i bought a black pick guard for my starfire 4, it is black with guild written on it in gold. I also picked up a set of tone and volume knobs that are amber which will also go onto the starfire. I'll get a picture for the forum. I did (a year ago) purchase an old set of knobs from the '50s that look like gas stove knobs for my s-100ac which look pretty good too. I always admire beautiful things. Guitars of course are of paramount interest to me. A well taken care of instrument tells a story not only about the guitar, but says volumes about it's owner. I have some friends who are Indian(from India) and play their cultural music on sitars. These people revere their instruments and told me that they(instruments) have a "life" of their own. I kind of like that attitude. When i play any of my Guilds each has their own personality which is expressed in it's tone and vibration i feel as each chord or note is struck. Yeah, instruments do have a life of their own. carson