F-30, F-40, F-50

Reaction score
Hi - I hope you are all doing well. I am a new member, and would like to ask a question about the F-30, F-40, and F-50. I currently am playing an awesome westerly d-40, the loudest and clearest guitar i've ever owned. I had a chance to play a Hoboken F-30 the other day, and loved the size and sound of it. I am having arthritis type pains in my left hand and was wondering which of the Guild models are shorter in scale. I know this pariticular F-30 was. What about the F-40 and F-50. Are there any other shorter scale Guild flattops? Thx for the info. BTW - are these types of specs spelled out in Mr Mousts' book? I enjoy guitars in general and Guilds in particular that I should probably buy it...many thanks - FC

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
forrestc said:
BTW - are these types of specs spelled out in Mr Mousts' book? I enjoy guitars in general and Guilds in particular that I should probably buy it...many thanks - FC

forrestc,

You should be able to find most of these specs. in the book, but you should keep in mind that the book ends in 1977, so you will not find any later specs. in there.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
The Guild Guitar Book - Part II

Mr. Magic Takamine said:
what about the Guild-Book, Part II?
Do you write it? I am very interested and would buy it, too.

Best regards - Dietmar

Hello Dietmar,

Yes, I'm still working on it. As soon as we're getting near a possible publication date, it will be posted here!

Sincerely,

Hans Moust

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I'm with you Darryl! Someone has finally gotten Mr. Moust to admit it's coming, :D

West

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking last night about all the research that went into the first book. It's not stuff you could get in a library or online. And the finished product is both an encyclopedia and photo book.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Yes, it is amazing. I'll bet it takes him more than a couple days to put it togther!

West