65 Starfire III

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
65 Starfire III with a bigsby advertised in Portland, Oregon Craqigslist for 1000. There is also a "fully restored" Martin single 0 for 1700.

I was packing a lunch & loading the car to run down for a look when the redhead said "it's probably not such a good idea today, not likely to be a good idea tomorrow either".

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Redheads are good.

Just a lucky thing for her it wasn't a Rosewood small body. Her decision then would have been whether to go along for the drive or stay home.

She understands & would have been in the car with me. My biggest fan.

dklsplace

Reaction score
It's a never ending process with the women...fans or not. My wife is light years ahead of where she was when we first got married. "They have six strings right--why do you need more than one guitar?" Now she understands a little better & encourages me from time to time.

Ever noticed about redhead women? They're either butt ugly or absolutely stunning. I don't believe I've ever seen an average looking red. Guys are another story completely! :p

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Just had this GREAT idea for a forum sub-section..............

"THE WIVES CLUB" Wherein wives/lovers/clingons get to have their say, express opinions, swap recipes etc. etc.

Is this guy serious ?????? Well. sometimes.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Jeez Coastie,

Is Greymouth anywhere close to civilization? You might be able to seek help for some of your troubles.

The Guilder's wives auxillary? Heed the tale of Eve and the apple, what was the tale? The Good Lord made the world & all that's in it in 6 days, Set Adam up in an eternal idyl. No nine to five for Adam, no sir Adam was livin large, could play his guitar all day & all night whenever he wanted.

The what happens, The Lord gives Eve one rule, he could have given her more but one was enough to illustrate the point. Whatever, "no apples" was the deal, Lord takes one day off & 1st thing Monday morning Adam's looking for work. Been that way ever since.

By the way, the Redhead's drop dead.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
What you need to understand Jeff, is that because of our geographic location. Kiwis are hanging off the Earth.
I've always regarded Greymouth as the CENTRE of civilisation !!

parker_knoll

Reaction score
that's a good deal for a 65 starfire. I paid about that years ago for my 66, and a ton more for my 1960 model, but it is a beaut and in incredible condition. I think all the scratches it's got i put on there in the last few months.