Price check, Aisle JF-3012

singermcl

Reaction score
What is the best place for a pricing guide on selling a Guild?

I've finally made the difficult decision to part ways with my Westerly black JF-30 12-string (with transducer and preamp) because I just never play it anymore and it KILLS me to not use it. I've used it on records and only a few times on stage (because it's so darned heavy for live shows). It was made for me through an artist endorsement about 6 years ago and is in fine shape. I just need some pricing advice before I put it on Ebay (I'm assuming that to be a good and trustworthy venue for Guilds).

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you!

Marc

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Hey Marc,

I'm no expert, but my wife bought my JF30-12 on Ebay and I see them regularly there. Obviously much depends on the condition of your JF-30. I've seen what appears to be nice ones gor for as little as $700 and as much as $1800. Personally, I think if it's in great shape it should fall in the $1000 to $1300 range. Of course every now and then you get some Bozo that's starts bidding on one at like $2500 or something way out there. I suppose it doesn't hurt to try :roll: .

Hope this helps and good luck. I like black Guild acoustics.

West

singermcl

Reaction score
Just wanted to post an update to this thread because I've gotten - and continue to get almost daily - inquiries as to whether or not my JF-30-12 is still available. It sold soon after this post. Thanks for asking!

K.O.M.A.

Reaction score
When I first read this thread I thought "6 yrs ago-Westerly- that doesn't add up" then I saw the original date the thread started. Wow! People are still asking about a 9 year old for sale thread??!!

geoguy

Reaction score
Stranger still, the guy who brought this thread back to life (insert evil laugh), was the original poster!

Welcome back to LTG!