A Place in the World For GEEZERS!!

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I thought I should share this wonderful sight with those of us that this sign applies to!! 8)

[img:300:401]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid208/p3d3bc84ba27a93f1d8de3b4287abcaa0/ee553953.jpg[/img]

Squawk

Reaction score
West R Lee said:
Amen P, I have one of those at the end of my driveway.

West

I don't have one of those at the end of my driveway, but the way the folks on my street drive, I should get one :)

Is there ANYBODY on this forum under 55? 50? Even 45?

Squawk

Reaction score
Well, let's put it this way: Those of us up in years have the experience and wisdom of age to know the superiority of Guilds. And those younger are lucky to have developed the wisdom of age early :)

Benee Wafers

Reaction score
Mr P. Is that a computer generated picture you made?
Why? Cause it would be just too spooky for that sign to copy to a T that old man walking in the back grounds posture.
Benee

Squawk

Reaction score
OK - time for a geezer joke:

3 old geezers are sitting around complaining about the problems of being old.

Geezer #1: My problem is every morning, I get up at 6 AM, but can't urinate until 10 AM - and does it hurt!

Geezer #2: My problem is every morning, I get up at 7 AM, but can't defecate until 10 AM - and that really hurts!

Geezer #3: Every morning, I uriniate and defectate regularly at 7 AM with no discomfort whatsoever.

Geezer #2: So what's your problem?

Geezer #3: I don't get up until 9 AM!!

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
To old Geezers are sitting on the front porch "chewing the fat", when one sees the old coon dog lying there with his hind leg in the air licking his testicles.

The one Geezer says to the other, "I wish I could do that".

The other Geezer pushes his hat back and rubs his forhead, spits, then says, "Ooooh, he'd bite you"!!
:wink:

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
the old geezer goes in to the doctor for a checkup, says "Doc, I'm not hearing too well out of my right ear!" The doctor fishes around in his ear and says "well, no wonder you can't hear so well!" as he extracts a suppository from his ear canal and shows it to the geezer, who replies "Aha, I bet I know where my hearing aid is now!" :lol: