Toonopedia !

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
thanks coastie, enjoyed looking up Clyde Crashcup, Tooter Turtle, Wally Gator and Fractured Fairy Tales. I'll cruise that website some more :D

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Well I'm going to have to tell one on myself. You see, some men are told the look like Tom Cruise, some Brad Pitt. Some geezers, if they are lucky are told they resemble Robert Redford or Paul Newman. I guess I'll have to post a picture here for you one day Coastie. The only celebrity I've ever been told I resemble is Alfred E. Newman :( .

I like that Captain Klutz though! :)

West

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Whilst all this silliness is about me, I've been having a little (solo) party.
Currently playing Neil Young's "Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere".
This is a GREAT album. In fact, it's a SUPER great album !!

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Yep, Willie always attends - he's seen some hard times, but he's a straight-up kinda guy.
He's currently on a bit of a militant gig - reckons Willies everywhere should take a stand against what he calls "All this erectile-dysfunction nonsense".
Says it's a limp excuse for drug-taking. It's a fairly personal issue though - a recent anti-drugs meating here stiffed for lack of attendance.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I did tell my doctor the other day how amused I was at all of the "E.D." commercials. How they were always telling you that if it lasts for over 4 HOURS, you should call your doctor. I told him if it happened to me, I would call Hollywood!

Does Willie wear a little German army helmet?

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I'm still trying to figure out how that implant thing works? I suppose you could no longer wear baggy pants. How about the puff up model? I keep trying to visualize that one...................Hang on there a minute honey while I give Willie about 60 psi? :roll:

West