Stars In Their Eyes.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
This is an English programme, which you may see in the U.S.
If not, you've probably got something modelled after it.
This is what happens. It's hosted by a highly sus-looking geezer named Matthew Kelly. Punters appear on the show dressed and made up like their fave musician, and then render a tune for the delectation of the audience. At the end of the show, the audience selects the best act.
Now, I must say that some of these acts are very kosher indeed, and some have actually toured their acts internationally.

So, here we go........

A fella named Simon fronts up on Stars In Their Eyes, and after the usual introductions, Matthew enjoins Simon to tell the audience a little about himself.

"Well actually Matthew" says Simon, "I'm very lucky to be here. Fifteen months ago I was involved in a huge car crash that killed two of my family and left me without my legs".

"Good gracious", says Matthew. "I'm very sorry to hear that. But you're standing here with me, and I noticed that you didn't limp onto the stage. You have very good prosthetic limbs".

"That's the amazing part" Simon says. "My uncle died in the crash, and they transplanted his legs onto me ".

"Well I never !" exclaims Matthew. "Isn't it astounding what they can do today!
And now, please tell the audience who you're going to be tonight".

"Very well Matthew" says Simon. "Tonight, I'm going to be Simon and Half-Uncle !"