The Priest's A$$

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
A priest entered his donkey in a race and it won. The priest was so pleased with the donkey that he entered it in another race, and it won again. The local paper read :

PRIEST'S A$$ OUT FRONT.

The Bishop was so upset with this kind of publicity that he ordered the priest to withdraw the donkey from racing. The next day, the local paper headline read:

BISHOP SCRATCHES PRIEST'S A$$.

This was too much for the Bishop. He ordered the priest to get rid of the donkey. The priest decided to give it to a nun in a nearby convent. The local paper, hearing of the news, posted the following headline the next day :

NUN HAS BEST A$$ IN TOWN.

The Bishop fainted. He informed the nun that she would have to get rid of the donkey, so she sold it to a farmer for $10. The next day the paper read:

NUN SELLS A$$ FOR $10.

The Bishop was apopletic, and he ordered the nun to buy back the donkey and take it to the plains where it could run free. The next day the headlines read:

NUN ANNOUNCES HER A$$ IS WILD AND FREE.

The Bishop checked into heaven the next day !

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
???????????????????

Sorry folks. Tried to erase after being "censored". Obviously unsuccessfully !!!
All of you (except any possible Oz-tralian onlookers) should not be too intellectually challenged by trying to figure out what "me" substitutes for !

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Curious if the preview function picks up the censure before you submit the post.

Interesting word switch, suppose that's Don's imagination at work.

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I would have used this word "A$$".

In case it gets censored, that is an A with two dollar signs.
8)

dklsplace

Reaction score
coastie99 said:
But now my curiosity is aroused !
If I type in some other naughty words, what's going to come up ?????

Very tempting !!!!!

This is a feature of this software that I set up over a year ago with just a few test words. Funny that it's taken this long....I had forgotten about them until just recently. Definitely made me think about the joke as I was reading until I realized what had happened. :lol: