Look At This: A Member Under 40 !!!!!

gilligan

Reaction score
Hey there!?! I don't turn 40 for another 8 days!!!

Contact me for my address if you are sending me a '73 F212XL for my birthday present, the candles aren't necessary! (I'll even take care of the shipping).

gilligan

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I suppose we should come of with some age that qualifies you for Geezerhood. Truth be known, I think it's really a frame of mind and none of us qualify. :wink:

West

Squawk

Reaction score
Since when is 40 the dividing line? I thought it was 50.

After all, life begins at 40; geezerhood begins at 50. :D

Benee Wafers

Reaction score
50 maybe the waiting room of Geezerettedom however I don't think it really qualifies one for Geezerhood, that's for sure.
I figure between 53 & 56 you're Geezerterns, 57 to 60 Geezerettes,61 to 65 Geezerillas, infact I think on ones 65th Geezerhood is bestowed.
I think most if us are poseurs & wannabes and not really qualified or mature enuff to handle the as of yet only dreamed about title of Geezer.
Now don't y'all go getting your Depends in a knot I'm just trying to draw the correct time line here. After all this is important.
Benee Wafers

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think 65 is when you attain the rank of "Master Geezer" (Geezer-Meister in Germany) and everyone between 50 and 64 are just lower forms of Geezers. 8)

billydlight

Reaction score
I'm only 38. But I was into the same crap as I am now when I was 15. I am an old soul in a relatively young but extemely abused body. :D

billydlight

Reaction score
Yeah I feel like a baby too. Chubby and nearly bald! And in need of a diaper. :roll:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Yes Jeff, the prize you get is that when the rest of us are long gone, you get to carry on the Guild legacy! :wink:

West