Cassandra Wilson

Benee Wafers

Reaction score
I haven't heard her music, and this may be old news to you guys however I just saw on Acoustic Guitar that Cassandra Wilson is playing one of the new series Guild guitars.See below. Benee Wafers

•Acoustic guitars: A 1928 Martin D-18 and a 2006 Guild CV-1C, from the company’s new Contemporary Series, are Wilson’s main acoustics. She also has an old Alvarez (vintage and model unknown) that she recently rediscovered under the bed in the Mississippi house where she grew up. “I guess I take after my father, who used to hide instruments around the house so my mother wouldn’t know how many he had,” she quips.

Benee Wafers

Reaction score
I haven't heard her music, and this may be old news to you guys however I just saw on Acoustic Guitar that Cassandra Wilson is playing one of the new series Guild guitars.See below. Benee Wafers

•Acoustic guitars: A 1928 Martin D-18 and a 2006 Guild CV-1C, from the company’s new Contemporary Series, are Wilson’s main acoustics. She also has an old Alvarez (vintage and model unknown) that she recently rediscovered under the bed in the Mississippi house where she grew up. “I guess I take after my father, who used to hide instruments around the house so my mother wouldn’t know how many he had,” she quips.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Benee,

A Guild Contemporary series showing up in a pro performance doesn't surprise me at all It'd be nice to see more of it.

Jeff

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Benee,

A Guild Contemporary series showing up in a pro performance doesn't surprise me at all It'd be nice to see more of it.

Jeff