This will make E-bay prices look better!!

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Today we had a art show up on the mountain. 99% of the things for sale did not interest me. However, I found this guitarstand to be really cool, until I saw the price.

The lower bout of the guitar sits on the "arms" of the chair and the notch for the neck is obvious.

This is the kind of thing Doyle Dykes has the money for!!!:roll:

He had a $100.00 Palmer guitar in it with a sign saying the guitar was not for sale!!:wink:

[IMG:455:800]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/MrP_at_Large/GuitarStand.jpg[/img]

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Today we had a art show up on the mountain. 99% of the things for sale did not interest me. However, I found this guitarstand to be really cool, until I saw the price.

The lower bout of the guitar sits on the "arms" of the chair and the notch for the neck is obvious.

This is the kind of thing Doyle Dykes has the money for!!!:roll:

He had a $100.00 Palmer guitar in it with a sign saying the guitar was not for sale!!:wink:

[IMG:455:800]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y34/MrP_at_Large/GuitarStand.jpg[/img]

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
$4295!!! oh my gosh, but then again, I suppose you'd only have to sell a few at that price to make it! I remember when I was a kid with a lemonade stand in the front yard. I was selling at 5 cents a glass. Dad came out and asked how it was going and I replied that I really wanted to go up to 10 cents. He asked why I didn't go up to $10 a glass? I smiled as I thought of the possibility (I was about 6 at the time), and then I said, but dad, if I do that, nobody will buy any lemonade! He smiled and walked away.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
$4295!!! oh my gosh, but then again, I suppose you'd only have to sell a few at that price to make it! I remember when I was a kid with a lemonade stand in the front yard. I was selling at 5 cents a glass. Dad came out and asked how it was going and I replied that I really wanted to go up to 10 cents. He asked why I didn't go up to $10 a glass? I smiled as I thought of the possibility (I was about 6 at the time), and then I said, but dad, if I do that, nobody will buy any lemonade! He smiled and walked away.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
My martial arts instructor used to call me "grasshopper" until I would make a mistake, then he called me "weedhopper". You must know him P!

West