Declining Standards

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
With forum members scattered around the world, I often wonder what time it is where various members are posting. When it's 1:26 in the morning here in Phoenix, here's what time it is for some of you.

In Seattle where Jeff lives, and in Vancouver where John Kidder lives, it's 1:26.

In Michigan where Dred lives, in Texas where West lives, in Louisiana where Smithfield lives, and in Alabama where Mr. P. lives lives, it's 3:26.

In Pennsylvania where HoBoKen lives, in Maryland where Cypress lives, and in New York where Squawk lives, it's 4:26.

In Belgium where Walter lives, in Holland where Hans lives, and in Sweden where Abalone lives, it's 10:26.

In Israel where Joshua lives, it's 11:26.

In Thailand where krispood lives, it's 15:26.

In Chatham Island, New Zealand, it's 21:11.

Squawk

Reaction score
Whatever the status is of New Zealand, remember one thing: New York minutes are shorter than anywhere else. That's why it's so easy for me to go there so often.

Squawk

Reaction score
It's either that or the need to be alert because you're afraid someone will lift your wallet if you're not paying attention.

As they say - New York: where "trust" is just a name on a bank...

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
there must be some mineral in the ground

D,

The same mineral exists in many of the suburbs here. I think studies have shown it comes from just a few Mt. Tributary streams. Trophy steelhead trout are common in these streams.