More interesting Geezerisms from the Tacoma site

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Well, as a gummer myself, (that's someone older than a boomer) I thought I would add my comments to this thread, but by the time the response window loaded, I forgot what we were talking about

"Gummer" Criminy!!! Makes me want to check out getting some plastic surgery for my droopy eyelids.

Jeff

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
West left some "Tracks" at the Tacoma site

Found a Guild/Tacoma factory thread over there & West had been all over it. :shock:

Anyway here's what one Tacoma Guitar Fan had to say:

What I really like is the credibility that the Guilds give to the Tacoma brand. Up to now, the Tacomas were like a 3rd rate namebrand that had to fight to get any recognition at all. Now that the Guilds are also being produced at the same plant, it's like the Tacoma quality is on the same level as the new improved Guilds. A win-win for both brands

OK , OK, I'll go play by myself for a while.

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Jeff said:
"Gummer" Criminy!!! Makes me want to check out getting some plastic surgery for my droopy eyelids.

Jeff

LMAO.....Jeff, So did your doctor tell you that the best thing to improve your eyesight would be a facelift? That's what mine said!! :oops:

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
My doctor told me to give up smoking, give up drinking , and stop chasing women. I said, "Dang! So, that's gonna make me live longer?"

He said, "No. But it'll sure seem like it."

Guildmark

Strat God

Reaction score
I actually caught one the other day (woman).

Then I forgot the reason I was chasing her in the first place.

So I let her go.

:lol:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Gosh Jeff, that's been a while. I think I got on there not long after I found out Guilds were being produced there. I was seeing what the Tacoma fans had to say about Guild.

West