Seattle/Tacoma Guitar show.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Seattle/Tacoma Guitar Show,

Spent the day at the Seattle Guitar Show today. A few Guilds there, not many. I took camera & had a good time with some fun folks.

Bought 6 picks & a T shirt for the lady. Most constructive part of the day was walking the 3 yr old grandaughter thru the sights for an hour.

Met the "Venturettes" & Red got me an autographed picture. Anyone interested can take a look at a few Guilds for sale & some other items I found interesting.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictu ... 2101506312

[img:338:450]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid215/pd30d12ff6cd45369af0a0eca68eaf0b1/ecd3260b.jpg[/img]
[img:450:338]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid215/p7fd6a69c18f8f19ed4662a2cf163df70/ecd32599.jpg[/img]

[img:450:338]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid215/p90b0a48f0d1b26c39e268191793606b1/ecd32525.jpg[/img]

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Oh yes , I'm sure, her estrogen Radar was functioning flawlessly, I went looking for her & found her standing in front of the Venturettes table dictating the personal message for my autpographed picture.

Her policy is: The best defence is a good Offense.

One of these days when things are slow I'll tell you the story of
"Tacky Bitch" with the Problem buttons & my invisible hat.

dklsplace

Reaction score
One of these days when things are slow I'll tell you the story of
"Tacky Bitch" with the Problem buttons & my invisible hat.

Good thing I hadn't just taken a drink when I read that :lol: Looking forward to hearing that one.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
8) Uh oh, Jeffrey.............sounds like you got busted! I can't wait to hear this one. Share you story and I'll share my best "busted" story with you.

West

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Nope, I was an innocent, although not uninterested 3rd party bystander to the whole show. Others at the party, less experienced & wise than I do not have cause to chuckle when recalling the epiosode.

The magic hat makes me invisible & usually keeps me out of the main fracas.

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Jeff said:
Others at the party, less experienced & wise than I do not have cause to chuckle when recalling the epiosode.

I have seen plenty of folks fall into that one!! No cause to chuckle for months! :roll:

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
The Magic Hat

Go on? We're waiting with baited breath[quote:b3c3c]

I'm thinking on how to tell this story in less then 2 chapters. Till now I've never considerd committing the tale to pen & paper.

First of all, it was two days after the party till I got all of the details & the cronology straight & there are so many valuable Morals to this story it's hard to decide where to start.

It happened at a party at my Cousins place out at the lake about 25 miles East of me. My cousin is bi polar (clinically diagnosed) & takes some heavy meds to keep her mental processes from boiling over & disturbing the peace. Most , not all, of her personalities are pretty harmless but She & husband consider excessive alcohol consumption a sport & entertain quite a bit. Several of their friends belong to drinking teams & train regularly, they are amazingly good at their chosen sport & hardly ever fall over. Predictably, things often get a a bit over the edge.

But this story is about my mate "The Redhead" and her Estrogen Radar" Heavy drinking and those that do is not her bag, 2 glasses of wine & she's done. I have found it best to follow her lead.

So you see it's all very complicated, the story taking several interesting twists.

I'll think this story over for a while & see if I can come up with an abbreviated (condensed) version.

Jeff
[/quote:b3c3c]