Limited Edition Hardcovers ' The Guild Guitar Book'

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hi every body,

As usual I have a few hardcovers of the Guild Guitar Book left after attending the Arlington Guitar Show in Texas.
If you're interested in a copy just let me know at:
hansmoust@hotmail.com
They are $ 50.00 including postage to an address in the continental US.
Will be here for a couple of days. I have a PayPal account.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Just a few left .......... nobody else?

Maybe a Christmas present for your friend?

Hans

john_kidder

Reaction score
A few books remaining

Hans:

I suggest you arrange with Don to have the books offered by him on this board, with Don getting a portion of the price to help defray his expenses for his very useful service. Don has done this twice with the Levys Leathers Guild-branded straps - he made a little, Levys sold the straps, and all of us who bought them felt good because we'd contributed to Don's service. In this case, you would be able to sign each book with an inscription about the book and the reader's participation in the Guild community, which would make them much more valuable to the owner. Hell, I'd probably even buy another one.

Cheers,
John

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Re: A few books remaining

john_kidder said:
Hans:

I suggest you arrange with Don to have the books offered by him on this board, with Don getting a portion of the price to help defray his expenses for his very useful service. John

Good idea John,

I'll contact Don to see if we can make that work. I will be leaving tomorrow, so I have a couple of hours to mail 'm to him.

Thanks!

Hans

DON ........YOU HAVE MAIL!!!!!!

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:lol: Great idea. Hans, I've got the soft cover on my computer desk as a reference and the "Limited", autographed by you on the bookshelf for safe keeping, I'd buy another, but just don't need one right now. :wink:

Got to be a bunch of new-comers that would love to have this Don, maybe even defer a little cost of site maintenance.

West

dklsplace

Reaction score
I love mine! Sits right beside my bench for easy reference.

Not sure I caught Hans in time with my reply. I'm happy to handle the left overs. I'm sure Hans will or has already signed them, but there's no way to personalize these to the specific buyer.

california

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hans --

You have provided so much free, valuable advice to me the least I can do is buy your book!

PayPal to your email address?

David

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hans,
I got my copy Monday, and it is wonderful. Back when I had Martin guitars I bought the history my Mike Longworth, and your book puts that one to shame!!

Looking forward to the next one.

I wish I could have made the Arlington show as well!!

guildzilla

Reaction score
Just wanted to say, Hans, that I bought a copy of your book in September thru e-Bay. After one hassle and two sellers, it finally arrived last Friday.

It's a really terrific job. Your enthusiasm for the subject really comes across, and the book is extremely well-organized and information intensive. The photography is wonderful and all so well illuminated by the text. As a writer, I'm more than impressed. As a reader, I'm like a Harry Potter fan waiting for Part 2.

This had to be fun because I'll bet the audience you were most trying to please was yourself. Nevertheless, THANKS for doing it.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I just noticed how complete the specifications of the various models are. Amazing, the subtle differences year to year.