Telsa Guild siting

dklsplace

Reaction score
By the way, anyone know what kind of guitar Chris Isaac is playing

Usually a Gretsch White Falcon, but this one looks different. Still a Gretsch I think.

guildzilla

Reaction score
Thanks for the entertaining link to "Signs," Jeff. Love that song, and they do it up well. So that's Tesla, huh.

Can anyone ID that Guild. F-50?

Also, is it possible the blonde guy on the right is playing a Songbird? I couldn't get a good enough look to either verify or reject the thought.

The reason I wondered is that there was a Tesla-autographed Songbird on e-Bay in September that went for only $390. I had some regret laying off that one before and a little more now.

At the time I had no clue who Tesla was. Guildzilla was submerged deep in the ocean of coaching youth sports for about eight years, you see, oblivious to other life forms on the planet.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:D Been there with ya on the coaching thing there Zilla. Baseball, soccer, martial arts.................retired from coaching kids a few years ago, seems like after 40 years of owning guitars, I've just begun to learn about them.

West

guildzilla

Reaction score
Interesting, West, that we've had a similar experience. I had a blast coaching kids, boys and girls. Got to coach middle school fastpitch softball and baseball teams along the way, as well as soccer and basketball. Loved the experience and got to share it with my son and daughter. Really got involved in junior olympic travel softball to the point of running the local program and posting on Ohio Fastpitch Connection, which introduced me to the concept of forums like LTG. But it all ran its course, so I've circled back to guitars.

Fascinating orbits and nice to find guys with similar experiences.