Artistical Award?

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Well, I did my best to watch this, honest, but quit pretty soon after Jethro started caterwauling on that thing.

The thought did occur to me that sometime in his life, this guy has seen Spike Jones & His City Slickers

He should get the Artestical Award for having the balls to dress in trousers like those.

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Just home from a hard afternoon snorting 8.5% beer !

Lost for a response (!!!!)

Got a three - day weekend to think about it though ! ( If I can remember where the hell to go !)

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
8.5? You might as well take it intravenously.

World's Guilders: What is the alcohol content of your beer? I don't even know what it is in the U.S. Does America make any good beer? I like the northern European beers-Carlsberg, Tuborg, St. Pauli Girl, Heineken. But I drink one about once a year. (I live in the library.)

In Denmark they had a beer called Blue Light. I asked a kid why it had that name, and he siad, "Because if you drink three of them, you'll see blue light."

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Careful, Darryl. Few people ever agree about their beer. It's almost as bad as the arguing over which regional style of pizza is best. Check your guns at the door if that gets started!

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I know for years in Colorado, they sold 3.2 beer. I think most American beers are 6%. I've never drank any beer though, so not sure. :wink:

West