Happy Thanksgiving

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
All the best to our American friends for the Thanksgiving festivities and all that there is to be thankful for.

Special thanks goes out to all of the service men and women around the world of every nation for keeping us free and allowing us this particular indulgence.

Enjoy your friends and families.

Graham

Pike

Reaction score
I second all that. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to All!!

I have a nephew that is supposed to get home this weekend, and I am sure he would agree to pray for the safety of our defenders.

Finally, I would like to observe a moment of silence for the millions of Turkey's that will give their life this holiday!!
:wink:

california

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Thanks Graham,

And to everyone at LTG, have a wonderful and melodious holiday!

dklsplace

Reaction score
Ahhh, my day at home in my pj's! Been up since 6:15am preparing the stuffing. The house is already filled with such a wonderful aroma....pecan pie to be in the works soon....a Lion's game to take a nap to this afternoon....starting my finish lacquer coats on my Starfire....wife & kids lounging about all happy-go-lucky....what more could a guy ask for?

A very Blessed & relaxing Thanksgiving to all!

Squawk

Reaction score
May I echo sincere best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to all LTGers and their loved ones.

And a special thanks to Don for all his hard work in providing not only the technical foundation for our group, but his devoted management and leadership in making this one of the best - let me change that - THE best forum of its type on the Internet.

I also want to add special thanks to all the participants who unselfishly share their knowledge and expertise in helping all LTGers.

People may argue about which brand is better, which guitar is better, etc. - but no one could argue which Internet forum is better.

Mark WW

Reaction score
For all of us Geezers (and non Geezers) Happy Thanksgiving! And a special Happy Thanksgiving to our troops in foreign lands that can not be with their families. Wether we support the cause or not, we support you that go forth unselfishly so we may stay home and continue our lives as we do.

THANKS, GOD BLESS AND A HAPPY GUILD THANKSGIVING!

Mark

john_kidder

Reaction score
Squawk said:
May I echo sincere best wishes for a Happy Thanksgiving to all LTGers and their loved ones.

And a special thanks to Don for all his hard work in providing not only the technical foundation for our group, but his devoted management and leadership in making this one of the best - let me change that - THE best forum of its type on the Internet.

People may argue about which brand is better, which guitar is better, etc. - but no one could argue which Internet forum is better.

Hear, hear. In Canada, we'll just keep working while all you folks lie around and stuff yourselves silly - we've had our turn a month ago - but I know that Don's board will keep on working through the holiday and thereafter. What a gift he gives all of us every day.

Thanks again to all.

gilligan

Reaction score
A Late Evening Happy Thanksgiving!

I covered all the bases today--good food, good family, good spirits, good tunes. Hope everyone has a good one as well.

Peace to All

gilligan