Guild Starfire VI standard features.

hep_yosef

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am new to the site and to the whole world of Guild. I am wondering what sort of parts were standard on a Guild Starfire VI. Specifically, what sort of tailpiece, pickups, knobs, tuners, bridge, etc. were on this thing. I am sure that there are anomalies, but what was the standard set up for these guitars? Thanks all for any help. I look forward to making your acquaintances in the future.

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
hep_yosef said:
Hello everyone. I am new to the site and to the whole world of Guild. I am wondering what sort of parts were standard on a Guild Starfire VI. Specifically, what sort of tailpiece, pickups, knobs, tuners, bridge, etc. were on this thing. I am sure that there are anomalies, but what was the standard set up for these guitars? Thanks all for any help. I look forward to making your acquaintances in the future.

Hello hep_yosef,

Welcome! The Starfire VI changed a little over the years as did most other Guild electrics, so depending on what year you're looking at, the specs will be a little different. I would suggest posting a photo of your guitar and we could have a look if anything has been changed. Or, if you're really into it, you could buy a copy of 'The Guild Guitar Book', which will give you answers to most questions you might have about the Guild guitars made between 1952 and 1977.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
http://www.guitarsgalore.nl