Been away

yettoblaster

Reaction score
I was registered here, but somehow in changing computors and FMIC moving Guild to Corona, I was only remembering the FDP to talk the Guild talk. :oops:

Then I saw Hans over at the Gretsch forum and remembered. "D'oH!"

Anyway I've liked Savoys and had double pickup models and single, as well as D-15M, D40, etc.

Currently I'm using a sunburst X-150 for dinner Jazz jobs with various aggregations as a sideman at large, after being in a quintet for almost a year with another guitar player.

Hey y'all! :)

Not much news from me. I'm still old and geezerly.

dklsplace

Reaction score
Welcome back Yetterman! Nice to have you here!

Mark WW

Reaction score
Yettoblaster

I read your posts at GDP. I too have a x150, the d model. I love Guilds and have always thought they were undervalued, but now the prices are ridiculous.

Happy Wednesday!
Mark

yettoblaster

Reaction score
Mark WW said:
Yettoblaster

I read your posts at GDP. I too have a x150, the d model. I love Guilds and have always thought they were undervalued, but now the prices are ridiculous.

Happy Wednesday!
Mark

Hey Howdy Mark.
Yeah I had a blond X-150D a couple years ago. It was Westerly, but under FMIC auspices. I don't think I ever used the bridge pickup! :oops:
My present X-150 is Corona made.
I had another version but it came with a tune-o-matic. This present one is the best of all.

I can use my Gretsch on jobs, but the Savoy is so easy to get a Jazz tone with quickly.
I may peddle the Gretsch, but the Guild is a keeper. It's a great one!