Merry Christmas to me and Mrs. yettoblaster!

yettoblaster

Reaction score
It was easy!
All SHE wanted was a new toilet. Welp dang, I can DO that!

Then, after leaving Home Depot with a taller American Standard, I swung past the local GEETAR store! Ha!

"...Y'know Honey, it's like this: Though my Corona made X-150 is perfect just the way it is, sometimes I feel I need a bridge pickup. Well guess what Honey?
Today after I bought your Christmas gift I found a Guild humbucker in perfect condition!
Yeah!
And guess what?
Attached to it was a Blonde NOS (Westerly) '02 Starfire 4, with a Starfire III label in it!..."

So, after the fight (not really, she's out of town) I enjoyed goofing around with my new guitar!
I might have to beg off work tomorrow so I can put strings on it and hear what it REALLY sounds like!
$1595 +tx w case. The '02 price was $2100 w hardshell.
No issues at all. Plays and looks great!

I'll try to get some pics up in a day or so. 8)

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Yetto man.

Pity they don't have these at Home Depot.

Just the ticket for Mrs Yetto...............

IMG_0481.jpg

yettoblaster

Reaction score
Man, that's TALL!

Looks like the water tank for Mayfield, Kansas.

Is that a helo-pad on the top?
Looks like a good place to rest her highness' Heiney.

Did I ever tell you about the time I got smashed at a wedding reception?
Before I knew it, up it came!
Quick thinking on my part: I turned to an open window and puked a couple gallons of Heiney and other mixtures, just in time.
As I turned back to the party -feeling pretty good about my save- the other guests were looking shocked and awed.
Then, I realized we were outside!
Y'know, if they'd had one of those things on the patio I could have avoided a potentially embaressing moment, and the host: a yucky cleanup.

Soft landings, and tanks a lot!

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Tall, yes. And for very good reason.

N.Z. scientists at POOS (Physics of Outage of Odorous Subjects) detemined the optimum length of the "Package Drop", in order to eliminate that annoying "splashback".
At the same time, they attempted to calculate the optimum angle of trajectory, in order to achieve silent "package" entry. They soon found, however, that this was subject to too many variables (mass, surface area etc.) and abandoned further research.

But the true beauty of this baby is revealed here..............

http://www.letstalkguild.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2471&highlight=#2471

yettoblaster

Reaction score
N.Z. scientists haven't read A.A. Milne's "The House at Poo Corner?"
The "Poo Sticks" game on the bridge, in which Piglet and Wol engage in Quantum Physics, should have taught them SOMETHING!

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
hey, Yetto, I can identify. I did that at a party once about 2 milliseconds after I swallowed the cigarette butt someone ditched in my longneck beer bottle while I wasn't looking :shock: :evil: