Holiday Plans (Geeks Only)...

hideglue

Reaction score
Hey All, just a post to say "Happy, Merry (insert your favorite December Holiday here)!".

Also, as Architecture & Engineering is what I do, these Holiday Plans are insanely perfect. Hope you enjoy them as well.

Peace, Paul

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
LMAO....

Excellent!!

Since reviewing drawings for accuracy has been one of my tasks for almost 30 years, I found myself checking the notes to make sure everything was there!!

8)

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
hideglue said:
Hey All, just a post to say "Happy, Merry (insert your favorite December Holiday here)!".

Also, as Architecture & Engineering is what I do, these Holiday Plans are insanely perfect. Hope you enjoy them as well.

Peace, Paul

Pretty good Paul,

Happy Holidays to you too!

Hans Moust

dklsplace

Reaction score
I'll be passing this along to some engineer friends. :lol:

P, I used to do piping & instrument diagrams for a large pharmaceutical co. I would get headaches along with the giggles when back checking a particular individual's work. Figure that one out!

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
dklsplace said:
P, I used to do piping & instrument diagrams for a large pharmaceutical co. I would get headaches along with the giggles when back checking a particular individual's work. Figure that one out!

....sounds like the "Oh MY God, he's done it again" Syndrome!!

...or did it make you want to sneak in his office and check the fine print on the diploma for "Sears Roebuck & Company"!!