Check in

G

Unregistered
User deleted by their request
Hello,
My name is Kenny and I'm a recent convert to Guild guitars. I have a 97 X-170 sunburst and a recent X-700 Benedetto (single pick-up) wine color. I also have a Nocaster Relic and an Eastman mahogany prototype that's for sale(because of the Benedetto), and some strat style guitars. I had pretty much figured that I'd buy a Gibson L5 or ES-175, but none hit me like these Guilds did. Prior to the X-170, I hadn't givin Guild any consideration.The Guilds that I played seemed to be more solid feeling, and they sounded better unplugged than the others I played. I'm in L.A, and there is no shortage of guitar dealers here. I'm really pleased with these Guilds. I' seems a shame that they no longer make them.
Kenny

california

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guildmark said:
Welcome aboard, Kenny, from those of us behind the Orange Curtain!

Post well! Post often!

Ditto from your side of the 605! Where in L.A.?

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
Hi Kenny!

I was also a convert. I was hunting for a Gibson ES-175 at a guitar show and came upon a CE-100 instead. I was sold mostly by the feel and personality of the guitar, which I later found out was the nature of almost every Guild I picked up. They're pretty special, and for once, I chose the less expensive alternative.

Welcome to the fold!