Dearmond Starfire Special...good deal??

kentukblue

Reaction score
I am currently in the market for a semi-hollow git...but dont have the green for a real guild. I have been looking at the Dearmond Starfire line and this one came up on Ebay. You all here in the Archtop section know these guitars and there prices. From my reasearch, this is an excellent buy, even with the BIN...what do you think...im itching for it. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/DeArmond-Guild-Fend ... dZViewItem

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
Hey Kent,

I've also been looking at these because I'm interested in a semi-hollow archtop. There are lots of threads discussing these if you dig around. Although, there was one poster who liked the post-Korean Dearmonds best, most favored the Korean ones.

This is a good deal! Go for it! :D

Charlie Vegas

Reaction score
jp said:
there was one poster who liked the post-Korean Dearmonds best, most favored the Korean ones.
Huh? "post-Korean"? Huh?

You didn't read the whole thread.

matsickma said:
All of the higher end DeArmond guitars were made in Korea at the Cort factory. Only the lower end models with bolt-on necks were made in Indonesia. None of the set-neck models were made in Indonesia.

dklsplace

Reaction score
Right....no Indonesian SF's. That's a ballpark price. Not a steal, but not overpriced either.

Email the seller & see if he'll throw in shipping if you hit the BIN. Couldn't hurt.