CMT Loaded Video’s

The General

Reaction score
CMT Loaded Video’s

I wanted to write this thread because I’m not really sure how many people in this forum are aware of this website or it’s asset in video content. I have been checking out this site for a while. It is basically you sift through the artist that you like and try to find videos on that artist. I personally have found many videos that I love. It has a play list that you can save once you have selected the videos that you like. I just personally like this website so much that I thought I would try to share that info with others who have no clue. It has nothing to do with Guild guitars or any guitars for that matter. But it does have something to do with music, which is what drives every forum member to this site. It’s really about the music that we love that inspires us to play guitar, piano or what ever.

Anyway I’ll leave you with a few videos that I found that maybe someone on this forum would like.

Ray Charles – Baby Grand - Duo with Billy Joel is a great video. Probably stored in a vault for years until it found the Internet.

Willie Nelson – Wurlitzer Prize – Duo with Norah Jones – You might want to check out some other Norah Jones videos after you watch this! She’s great.

Willie Nelson – A Song For You – features Willie, Leon Russell and Ray Charles – Leon Russell being the song writer, Willie just being a participant and Ray Charles being the man who took this song to a whole different level. A true Classic!

Bob Seger – Wait for you – A new Seger song. Check it out

Faith Hill – Stealing Kisses Live

Shania Twain – Forever and always

Joss Stone – Don’t cha wanna Ride. This chick is hot so watch out!

Eagles – No More Cloudy Days

George Strait - The Sea Shores of old Mexico - I still love those Mexican girls!

Mindy McCready – Guys do it all the time – One hot Blonde that knows what it’s like to be a man!

Patsy Cline – Crazy – I still love this woman. She has to be one of the greatest singers of all time. The real “Queen of Country”

I have over 40 songs on my Playlist and as time goes by I can always find some golden treasure with this website. Check it out! You tell me what you think???

http://www.CMT.com
Click the loaded videos tab.

Martin
:lol: