Pain in the butt time

billydlight

Reaction score
OK fellas, I normally don't go in for this sort of thing but.....

There is a regional band contest we are trying to win here in the Philly area. THERE IS ONLY TWO DAYS LEFT IN THE CONTEST IT ENDS ON JAN 31

[url="http://www.hotkangaroopie.co...w.hotkangaroopie.com/index.php ... Itemid=108 [/url]

If you go to the above URL you can listen to a couple of clips of my band "the Billy D. Light Trio" I hope you'll like it then register and vote for us.

We could win if everyone pitches in signs up and votes for us. I know it is a lot to ask but I humbly beseech you to strike a chord for Guild Lovers and rock and roll. If we win I will be able to spread the gospel of Guild even further. My everlasting thanks for your help. Free Franz pickup potting for everyone who votes!!!!

john_kidder

Reaction score
Billy

My vote's in. Good luck.

But I'll gladly pay you something reasonable to reverse poles and pot my two Franz's - now that I have the Nightbird, I can finally get the work done on the X-400. Let me know,

Reaction score
:? Yo Billy, I went to your link & scrolled the whole list & didn't see your band's name. Did I miss something?

8) MY BAD!! I guess it's my almost 60 year old eyes. I found you. How in the hell do you vote? Do you have to sign up on that site to vote? Ity says you do. Help.

billydlight

Reaction score
Thanks fellas Keep it up

Thanks for the votes tell your friends, there is only ONE more DAy

dklsplace

Reaction score
Did you make the cut? I didn't read the rules closely, but they're taking the top 12 right?

billydlight

Reaction score
I don't know yet though it seems like the voting is still open. So....

BTW thanks for letting me post my pleadings here for all of our great buddies to see!

jp

Reaction score
Guild Total
You and your boys got my vote, Mr. Dlight! I'll have to pass on the potting, though 'cuz I wanna take a stab at it myself. However, I'd be happy to receive your '60 Blackfire Deluxe instead. :wink:
Good luck with the contest!