AMP fender G-DEC or G-DEC30

dpicker

Reaction score
i am going to buy a new amp and i was wondering if anyone was one of these amps and what do you think of them. are they difficult to operate and for a newbe that just plays at home. is the newer amp (G-DEC30)worth the extra $100.00 if it is going to be used as a learning tool. i understand the G-DEC30 has the CD or MP3 plugin capability. Or is there a better amp to learn with for the price ($269.00). i thought it would be nice to have back ground music with pratice. i also have guitarpro and that is a nice tool also. I use to have a player piano maybe i should get a player guitar. Doug

dpicker

Reaction score
I bought the G-DEC 30, now i have to learn how to us it. this amp will help with learning process i am in right now. go to finder.com and read up on it, its real cool. Doug

dpicker

Reaction score
after the first day i was so confussed i was ready to return it. but then this morning (5:00 AM) i started just improvising with some backup up rythems and it was real cool. i think the more i use it the better i will like it. it sure has alot of differant settings. i will have to figure them out. it should be a good learning amp. It sure seems funny no one else was one? did i buy the only one sold. :lol: Doug