Tickle Elmo

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
A new employee is hired at the Tickle Me Elmo Factory and she reports in for her first day of work promptly at 8am. The next day at 8:45am there is a knock on the Personnel Manager's door. The foreman from the assembly line throws open the door and begins to rant about the new employee. He complains that she is incredibly slow and the whole line is backing up, putting the entire plant behind schedule.

The Personnel Manager decides that he should see this for himself so the two men march down to the factory floor. When they get there the line is so backed up that there are Elmos all over the floor and they're beginning to pile up.

At the end of the line stands the new employee. She has a roll of red plush fabric and a big bag of marbles. The men watch in amazement as she cuts a little piece of fabric, wraps it around two marbles and begins to sew the little package between Elmo's legs.

The Personnel Manager burst into laughter. After several minutes of hysterics he pulls himself together and approaches the woman.

" I'm sorry,"he says to her, barely able to keep a straight face, " but I think you misunderstood me yesterday. Your job is to give each Elmo two test tickles. "

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
My twelve-year-old son told that one to me just last week. Did you tell him this one when you were out here, Curtis?! :wink:
I admonished him for getting a little off-color, then LMAO as soon as he left the room!