Santa

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
This isn't really all that funny but it's the honest truth & it kind of hurts.

I came home from Alaska on the Red eye from Anchorage last night. Plane was over an hour late & there was this buff young mother with a little girl about 18 months old waiting along with me & about 150 other people.

Well, I'm figuring I have an inside track with this young mom, you know me being such an expert with grandchildren & all & the little girl is just cuter'n a bug, running around the crowded gate area.

Sure enough after a half hour or so the little kid escapes from her mom, trots over & stops in front of me & starts jabbering away. The Mom is right behind her, snatches her up & apologizes for the youngster's exuberance & tells me her little girl has been telling her mom she was going to go see "Santa". Me of course being Santa.

Reality can be so cruel.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, you know they make this stuff called Grecian formula. :wink: I think cutting facial hair helps too. I wear a beard in winter and a mustache all year. Cut the stach off a few years back and my wife told me to grow it back. Said I looked like a little kid :D !

Just trying to help you fellow Geezers out!

West

Mr. P ~

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Well, since my beard went grey, I have had countless people stop dead in their tracks then ask me if anybody ever told me I look like George Lucas.

I just wish my pocket book looked like his!!!
:shock:

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I couldn't grow enough facial hair to get a decent looking moustache until I was in my 30s. So when I got there I kept it for a while. One day I shaved it off and my wife said, "Wow, your nose is really big" :shock:

I haven't grown it back.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
P,

Hate to break it to ya, but you do look like George Lucas, who looks just like my x brother in law. :wink: I think all of you Geezers with beards look very extinguished! :wink:

West