Guild G-500

fungusyoung

Reaction score
Guild Total
I now realize I posted about my recent acquisition in the wrong forum. Anyone have info on what years these were made or any idea what the specs. are? I'm enjoying it so far... especially since the price was right.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Just say the word: http://www.classificados.universia.pt/d ... teid=22734
Amplificador GUILD RARO

Anterior Seguinte
Descrição
Amplificador Guild Acoustic G-500 raro e todo em madeira. Já não se fabrica. Com 2inputs, (botão escolha active/passive), reverb, chorus, 25W + 25W stereo. Som magnifico e único e como novo. Assinado pelo fabricante. Melhor oferta a partir de 450€. Autêntico amplificador, excelente para acusticos ou mesmo para colecção.
tiagocorreia.scp@gmail.com
Can't be certain but I believe that's Portuguese ... I Googled the make and model, this was all I could find. Good luck.

cj

dklsplace

Reaction score
Don't recall exactly, but I think Hans had told me these were made around the mid-to-late '80's?

What specs are you after? I think my G-500 was a 25 watt stereo amp with some funky controls & a chorus, with 2x10 config. Guildguy Jay Pilzer ended up with both my Guild acoustic amps, the G-500 & a G-1000 I had a year or so ago.

fungusyoung

Reaction score
Guild Total
dklsplace said:
Don't recall exactly, but I think Hans had told me these were made around the mid-to-late '80's?

What specs are you after? I think my G-500 was a 25 watt stereo amp with some funky controls & a chorus, with 2x10 config. Guildguy Jay Pilzer ended up with both my Guild acoustic amps, the G-500 & a G-1000 I had a year or so ago.

Thanks, Don. Was mostly looking for an idea of the age since I hadn't been able to find out anything about these. It's definitely a 2x10, and 25 watts sounds about right. Thanks again!

dklsplace

Reaction score
If the speakers are original, you may be able to date it from the code.