How cool is this..?

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I just received a DVD that I ordered called "A Modern Method for Guitar", it was recommended at a jazz site that I visit.

It's has 14 hours of instructio based on the Berklee College of Music text. Written by William Leavitt.

Anyway I just started to run it, only got less than a minute in and had to write this because the "host", instructor for the DVD is Larry Baione, Chair of the Berklee College of Music Guitar Department and his guitar is an X-170. :D :D :D

Nothing earth shattering, I know, but very, very kewl to me. 8)

Once I'm done with this I'll offer it up for the tour if anyone else is interested.

john_kidder

Reaction score
I have a print version of "A Modern Method for Guitar", dated 1966, price $6.00. Big money for a book then.

I bet I'd be a much better guitarist if I'd actually made my way through it start to finish. Go get it, Graham. Meybe I'll try again,

dklsplace

Reaction score
Yeah....I have a handful of blues, jazz, arpegios & your basic assortment of guitar instruction. Funny, the only lesson books I've ever completed are the ones I go through with my beginner students these days. :lol:

I'd definitely be a much better player if I could stick to a regular routine & finish one or two of them old books.