Dave Matthews at the Gorge Amphitheater

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
According to my Son in Law the smell of burning herb at Dave Matthews concerts puts Dead Heads to shame. Baked is the term he used, "The crowd was baked".

Interesting, seems I never hear from my Son in Law when the tickets go on sale, Darned kid , would have been infinitely more worthwhile than the swapmeet. He usually lets me know Dave Matthews is playing the Gorge a day or two after the event. Word is the price of preferred seating is worthwhile. 8th row & he could see the band interacting when it was good & grinning when they made mistakes.

Here's a few bootleg pics from the Dave Matthew concert Saturday nite at the Gorge Amphitheater in George, Washington. Actually it's in beween George & Quincy. Martha, Wa is just up the road about 2 miles East of George.

Steel Guitar player from the opening act sat in for a few tunes, whenever I see horn players or steel players setting up with the band I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a good show. Sax, trumpet & steel all together, had to be sweet from row 8.

300px-Gorge_Amphitheatre.jpg
e7ddfbef.jpg

e7de1112.jpg

e7de02b4.jpg
e7de08e8.jpg

e7de07d9.jpg