Finally broke down

dklsplace

Reaction score
Finger is on the trigger awaiting a final response from Jay at GuitarFetish. Likely pull it tomorrow.

1250_A.jpg
1250_C.jpg

1250_E.jpg
1250_B.jpg

The last of it's kind. 8)

dklsplace

Reaction score
Sure, if I ever get a decent rhythm player. Rural churches are a bit harder to attract talented musicians in numbers. :?

dklsplace

Reaction score
Jeff said:
Lord have Mercy :!:

What is it??

It is Guitarfetish' Xaviere brand which are copies of Zemaitis guitars. I looked into carrying Zemaitis once upon a time, but the cost is too far out for my little hole in the ground. The Xavieres I believe are Korean made & top quality stuff.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Guildmark said:
For the church gigs, right? :)

On Pentecost. Position the lights just right and the congregation will see the "tongues of fire" descending as the worship team breaks into Stairway to Heaven.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think it might be too subtle. You don't want to blend in with the crowd, do you?

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
fronobulax said:
Guildmark said:
For the church gigs, right? :)

On Pentecost. Position the lights just right and the congregation will see the "tongues of fire" descending as the worship team breaks into Stairway to Heaven.
Preacher said:
Brothers and Sisters, do you see the Light? Say Halleluia if you see the Light!

Don, could you put the guitar back in the case???

dklsplace

Reaction score
Well folks, the shell top arrived earlier this week. Man what a beauty! Changing the strings today turned into a bit of a project as I decided I might as well replace the plastic nut with bone. That done & intonation set & I'm wishing the house was empty so I could give this a little gas through the Martin 112T. Coil taps on both pickups so a whole new world of sound to play with.

I like it. 8)

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I've just seen this Don. Has Hans seen it? :lol: Not quite enough bling for me!

West

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think the dot inlays on the fretboard is a little much, but other than that.... :shock: :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: 8)

CurtO

Reaction score
Don, cool and unique guitar. (Nice Shell-ac'd top) :wink: I've ordered pickups and other parts from Jay at GFS. Good stuff for a very reasonable price. I'm very tempted to purchase one of his Tele Thinline copies with P90's for under $200 bucks.

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
FNG said:
I think the dot inlays on the fretboard is a little much, but other than that.... :shock: :mrgreen: :shock: :mrgreen: 8)
:lol: :lol: Well, he didn't want to go overboard, ya know. Any more abalone or mother of pearl and they'll wind up on the CITES list! :lol: :lol:

dklsplace

Reaction score
FNG said:

Actually, they aren't dot inlays at all. 8)
1250_F.jpg