BanDisney.jpg

YEP - Those are their real boobs!

Carol :!: :shock: :?:

Mickeylaugh.gif

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Of course the location does look like New Orleans - his beads, and what is probably a Huge A** Beer..

Glad we can't see his "Dumbo Shorts".

Show us your t*ts? Your mice? Your Guilds? Yeah, that's it, show us your Guilds!

(Waits for Graham to edit in a logo or four...)

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Easy Gents; they have a 'pastie' law in Orlando / Orange County FL. Erotic dancers can't display real nipples so they wear pasties that, from the appropriate distance - as far as you can throw a dollar bill into a garter - can't be distinguished from the real thing although I don't think they make pasties that lactate or become tumescent ....

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Dang it; Pasties not pastries ...

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Did a google for pasties ... most pics showed device affixed to a breast ... not that that's a bad thing ... but ...

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Jerry; I can see that when you were in Orlando, you didn't speak any time in the titty bars. Try and imagine one of your 'pasties' affixed to a bouncing breast .... dang Anglais .... and Kiwis :evil: :wink:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Graham said:
capnjuan said:
Try and imagine one of your 'pasties' affixed to a bouncing breast .... dang Anglais .... and Kwis :evil: :wink:
I'm trying, but all I'm getting is hungry. :shock:
Jeez Louise .... imagine the female nipple and surrounding tissue; see it reproduced in size, color, shape and texture and then see it affixed oe'r top the real deal .... the local Chambers of Commerce, Zoning Boards, and Church groups all over Florida are trying to diminish the popularity of bump-and-grind, lap-dancing studios and enforcing pasties-only law in major jurisdictions including Tampa - home of Mons Venus, the Satellite and a few other clubs - if not houses - of ill-repute. The motives and energies of this coalition aren't powerful enough to do anything about bar-closure laws here; after hours clubs? Bars here open til 4am - who needs after hours joints.

Florida pasties are intended to produce a boogie-woodie bio-physiological reaction of a restrained nature ... not a desire to go to dunking donuts.

... no titty bars in Hamilton? Don't you have the out of town rule there?

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
capnjuan said:
... no titty bars in Hamilton? Don't you have the out of town rule there?

I think Canada has much, "looser" restrictions on such establishments that Ameristan does. I don't go anymore myself for many reasons, and really, when you've seen 50,000 you've pretty much seen them all.

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
coastie99 said:
JerryR said:
capnjuan said:
Did a google for pasties ... most pics showed device affixed to a breast ... not that that's a bad thing ... but ...

This is what I understand by pastie (AKA pasty) :!:

http://www.crantockbakery.co.uk/pages/bake-off.html

Gimme one of everything, and a scoop of chips !

Gary - I know what you mean by a scoop of chips, but our US friends will think you mean crisps :!:

UK/NZ Chips = US Fries
UK/NZ Crisps = US Chips

Over here fish have fingers - we eat fish fingers. You only get fish sticks :cry:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
JerryR said:
coastie99 said:
JerryR said:
This is what I understand by pastie (AKA pasty) :!: Gimme one of everything, and a scoop of chips !
Gary - I know what you mean by a scoop of chips, but our US friends will think you mean crisps :!:
Over here fish have fingers - we eat fish fingers. You only get fish sticks :cry:
Chips are from buffalo(e?)s; everyone knows that.