Anybody remember Johnny Puleo?

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Tried the link; got this reply:
"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

I guess it was okay for someone to post it but not okay for anyone to look at it? :?

So that I don't feel completely shut out, here's what UTOOB is offering in reply to a query for 'Johnny Puleo' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMnpzJwwYRU

Judex ergo cum sedebit
Quidquid latet apparebit,
Nil inultum remanebit.

When therefore the Judge takes His seat
Whatever is hidden will reveal itself.
Nothing will remain unavenged.

'Wolfie' Mozart and the Beau Brummels

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
One of those harmonica guys in Puleo's group is Eddie Gordon, who has recorded on his own and done lots of studio work for others. Watch "The Rockford Files" and you'll hear Eddie. For a number of years he he has been teamed with a guitar wizard named Steve Ono and they are based in Central CA.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi David: did you get the link to boot or did you already know who these folks were? Rockford Files long gone from cable in South FL :( cj

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
I saw the link before it was taken down, and I've caught Eddie and Steve's act. Eddie can tell some great stories...

I haven't seen Rockfish for a while either.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I thought the big 'uns were woofers? :?

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Graham said:
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
Woofers are the things that Graham and I take to the veteran Aryan.
Speaking of which, how is your old girl Darryl?
Darryl is married to a veteran aryan?

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
My wife (Miss Sassy the boxer) is fine. But our son (Mojo the mongrel)isn't. Second surgery today. Probably a third to follow. I sure hope I can avoid youth in Asia. If he lives, he will probably be fecally incontinent. But I'd settle for that outcome.

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
My wife (Miss Sassy the boxer) is fine. But our son (Mojo the mongrel)isn't. Second surgery today. Probably a third to follow. I sure hope I can avoid youth in Asia. If he lives, he will probably be fecally incontinent. But I'd settle for that outcome.

:cry: Sorry to hear that Darryl. All the best to Mojo, sounds like he has a very loving home. Nice to hear that someone doesn't mind sharing their depends with their pooch. :mrgreen:

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Graham said:
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
:cry: Sorry to hear that Darryl. All the best to Mojo, sounds like he has a very loving home. Nice to hear that someone doesn't mind sharing their depends with their pooch. :mrgreen:
...or letting the (buffalo) chips fall where they may .... I saw Fecal Weapon I/II/III .. made me sick too... :(

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Like bat guano...eh? :wink: