Circle Flies

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
A Republican cowboy from Texas attends a social function where Hillary Clinton is attending and trying to gather more support for her nomination.

Once she discovers the cowboy is a Republican, she starts to belittle him by
talking in a southern drawl and single syllable words.

As she was doing that, she kept swatting at some flies that were buzzing around her head.

The cowboy says, "Y'all havin' some problem
with them circle flies?"

She stopped talking and said, "Well yes, if that's what they're called. But I've
never heard of circle flies."

"Well ma'am," the cowboy replies, "circle flies hang around ranches. They're
called circle flies because they're almost always found circling around the back end of a horse."

"Oh," Hillary replies as she goes back to rambling.

But, a moment later she stops and bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's
a$$?"

"No, ma'am," the cowboy replies, "I have too much respect for citizens of New
York to call their Senator a horse's a$$."

"That's a good thing," she responds and begins rambling on once more.

After a long pause, the cowboy, in his best Texas drawl says, "Hard to fool them flies though."

Carol

Reaction score
Listen lads... tread carefully when kicking around this kind of SSStuff... I'm a liberal!

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Carol said:
Listen lads... tread carefully when kicking around this kind of SSStuff... I'm a liberal!

c6f1a365.jpg

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Graham said:
JerryR said:
Graham said:
But, a moment later she stops and bluntly asks, "Are you calling me a horse's
me?"

:D :D :D :D

looks like you fell foul of censorship :!: Horse's me, my ar$e :mrgreen:

Thanks Jer, I didn't read the final copy. :evil:

Hey - it probably only censors A$$ - not arse :mrgreen: (Yup - just checked it out. Reckon the good old English spelling is better and ruder anyway :mrgreen: )

Carol

Reaction score
Hmmm... my computer didn't censor the original one!!! Do you suppose that's because I'm a liberal? You probably have your computers on the "family values" setting!

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Being from Texas and all, I started to think it might be an offensive joke, but then I realized its a true story... :) :mrgreen: :shock:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:D Yep, I've been contemplating a Hillry/Obama ticket myself. I think Texas may finally have to secede Ken!

West

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
I think the filters on vulgarity are settings Don applies to the forum. It is a family site, after all. The easiest way around it, IF you must, is to misspell your expletive, e.g. me moo ma my mine etc. . Another method is to put a space between each letter of the word: O H W H A T A B U N C H O F C R A ? !

These are all last ditch efforts, of course, only to be used if no other word will do, or your vocabulary isn't worth a tinker's dam.

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guildmark said:
I think the filters on vulgarity are settings Don applies to the forum. It is a family site, after all. The easiest way around it, IF you must, is to misspell your expletive, see above
These are all last ditch efforts, of course, only to be used if no other word will do, or your vocabulary isn't worth a geezering damn.

Looks like you have all the bases covered there Mark. Trial and error huh?

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guildmark said:
I think the filters on vulgarity are settings Don applies to the forum. It is a family site, after all. The easiest way around it, IF you must, is to misspell your expletive, e.g. see above again . Another method is to put a space between each letter of the word: S P A C E S !

These are all last ditch efforts, of course, only to be used if no other word will do, or your vocabulary isn't worth a geezering damn.

Don is going to make you sit in the cyber corner for letting that one out Mark! :shock:

West :D

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
That's ok Carol, we have enough conservatives here to balance it all out. And very vocal conservatives (very rare it seems these days) to boot. I might be the most vocal, but I still love my liberal friends. Kind of like kids....we just have to correct them when they're wrong. :twisted:

West

12 string

Reaction score
Guild Total
Actually, I think words like "&%@$%^" and "*@&^%#$" are much more descriptive.

' Strang

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
:D Yep, I've been contemplating a Hillry/Obama ticket myself. I think Texas may finally have to secede Ken!

West

Funny you mention that Jim. I was constipating a Hillry/Obama ticket too... :lol: :roll: