1969 Guild Superstar amp schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi, first post for me. I'm looking for a schematic for a 1969 Guild Superstar amp.
If anyone can help me out I would really appreciate it.
TIA
Chuck

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Chuck and welcome: I have a schematic labelled: "Thunderbird-Superstar" 2X6L6, trem/reverb with 6GW8 drive/recovery, split chassis w/ umbilical cord, and 7247 inverter/driver. If this sounds like your amp, PM me with your email address; I'll send it along.

cj

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Email w/ schematic sent. cj

Reaction score
Sorry to ask for a schematic on my first post, but I could really use the same schematic if it is not to much trouble. Great website.

I bought the amp for a Les Paul Custom in the early seventies, then traded the LP (big mistake) for a D35 Martin (not a mistake), bought the Starfire from a friend's brother in law in NY city soon after.

I will try and post some pics soon.

Guild Superstar-130
Guild Starfire V ST (stereo)

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Knucklehead said:
Sorry to ask for a schematic on my first post, but I could really use the same schematic if it is not to much trouble. Great website. I bought the amp for a Les Paul Custom in the early seventies, then traded the LP (big mistake) for a D35 Martin (not a mistake), bought the Starfire from a friend's brother in law in NY city soon after. I will try and post some pics soon.
Guild Superstar-130
Guild Starfire V ST (stereo)
Hi Charlie and welcome: I got your email but the way the BB email and PM system is set up, I can't attach files to replies and I guess I failed to mention that I'd need your email address to reply to; even if you are registered here now, same thing - still need your email addie. Email/PM w/ address, shoot it right back and come on with the amp pics!

John

Reaction score
I will put my Starfire in front when I snap the picture.
Has anyone heard of the stereo Starfire version I own?
In 35 years I have yet to figure out what it does.
Sending my email.
Thank you!

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Charlie; email w/ schematics sent. cj

Status
Not open for further replies.