Westerly Guild Guitars

Tim

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

If you dont already know I have a website going called Westerly Guild Guitars. It's an informational site for older guild guitars.

Other than "Westerly Guilds" we also have models from the custom shop in Nashville and some of the models at Hoboken and New York.

Feedback always welcome.

Enjoy,

http://www.westerlyguildguitars.com

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi Tim; I visited recently ... didn't see an F212? I have some pics of mine but they aren't 'Playboy'/GBase - style pin-ups with fancy drop backgrounds .... interested? John

Tim

Reaction score
capnjuan said:
Hi Tim; I visited recently ... didn't see an F212? I have some pics of mine but they aren't 'Playboy'/GBase - style pin-ups with fancy drop backgrounds .... interested? John

Thanks for the heads up. Didnt even notice it was missing. I'll let you know about those pics. I may have some laying around.

FNG said:
http://nightbirdpages.home.comcast.net/~nightbirdpages/

Hey Tim...here is a good link to a good Nightbird site.

Yes thats right. My brother found that website as well just a few weeks ago. I think what i might do is put a link up to that from the nightbird page. Looks like a great resource.

Tim.

guildcollector

Reaction score
Tim said:
Hey Guys,

If you dont already know I have a website going called Westerly Guild Guitars. It's an informational site for older guild guitars.

Other than "Westerly Guilds" we also have models from the custom shop in Nashville and some of the models at Hoboken and New York.

Feedback always welcome.

Enjoy,

http://www.westerlyguildguitars.com

Tim, I really enjoy your great website and applaud you for what you are doing to preserve the Westerly made Guild tradition!! I encourage all members and visitors on this board to visit it often and throroughly!!

My Best,

Jerre

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Dunno Tunes; you must have bad breath ... can't get in here, can't get in there ... :wink: Try this Tim's Guild Site or click the pic at the bottom of Tim's post above. Below; from Tim's site, a very pretty and fairly rare '73 F-48 that, formerly mine, now belongs to another BBer. CJ

f48.jpg

Tunes

Reaction score
capnjuan said:
Dunno Tunes; you must have bad breath ... can't get in here, can't get in there ... :wink: Try this Tim's Guild Site or click the pic at the bottom of Tim's post above. Below; from Tim's site, a very pretty and fairly rare '73 F-48 that, formerly mine, now belongs to another BBer. CJ

I guess my dental hygene improved - or the site was just temporarily down when I first tried. :wink: Anyhoo I was allowed in. Then again, maybe it was the sticker inside my git ...

img0896m.jpg