I want to say thanks.

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks to this family. Sometimes I've felt like I've been in freefall, coping with keeping on after my back injury, one cauality was a really nice Guild D 40. Had to sell to make the rent. Reading thru the posts and listening to Frosty and others on Youtube, and the feedback from you collectively, and the sharing between posts, the warped humor (in Canada it humour, we put you in humour) I'm encouraged to play more, appreciate the good taste I had in appreciating the Guilds. I feel as if I have some new friends here, and hope to actually cross paths with some of you sometime. Thanks, I guess any healing is good healing, and feeling not quite so alone, helps. By the way one thing that has really helped me is marine plankton, reduced the pain to a managable level, seems to support all the systems, why not, Its the staple food of the oceans. I can provide some links if anyone is interested. If I can hang on a little longer, my overhead expences will be reduced, and with a small pention, I may just be able to get by. Less stress more music, etc. Maybe life will turn around. Thanks again, I'm really glad I found this forum. I love my Guilds more than ever now. They really are special, and so are you guys. I saw a street musician playing guitar with his feet, on Youtube, he had no arms, so what am I bichin' about?! Steffan

Graham

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Nice to hear Steffan, and this really is a collection of good people. That's why Don doesn't have to get too involved with keeping us in line. We're mostly like minded, that should put a fright into many of you, and caring folks. Humour does help with many things and that resides here in abundance.

Crossing paths is something that many of us are interested in and the one time that I have been involved it was a tremendous success. So chances are there will be an LTG tour coming close to you, which is where again?

Nice words still.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
taabru45 said:
I saw a street musician playing guitar with his feet, on Youtube, he had no arms, so what am I bichin' about?! Steffan

I make it my credo to never criticize anyone until I've walked a mile in his shoes.

He can't hear my comments and I have his shoes! :twisted:

Sorry to hear that you are struggling. Back injuries are never good injuries. How does the plankton help you? I've never heard of that before....

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm south of Vancouver B.C . by about an hour or less. I guess there are a lot of geezers on this forum, formerly old farts, but nevertheless not trying to impress anyone. Just being, and if thats not good enough, then go away. Still wish miniskirts would make a comeback though. I am not blind, nor dead! Take care guys.! Steffan

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hi Graham, Aug 1 '03 fell into a mechanics pit, broke my jaw, and compressession fractures in 4 vertabrae in lower back. Can walk etc but not lift. You were asking about the plankton, heard this woman on the radio talking about her dad who was a shell fish farmer. Brought plankton into the tanks, had diabetes, and cancer, which went away within 6 months after he decided to stick his fingert into the tank one a.m. an eat it, like pollen, I guess it floats. This started some research, and there is a product at health food stores called Marine Phyto Plancton by Umac-Core. I discovered that there was a U.S. company that combined it with some herbs that made it even more effective, same price but network company. Do a google on marine plancton testimonials, you tube, etc. You'll find results all over the map. I've always believed in the bodys ability to heal its way out of almost anything, with the right environment, inc. diet. My pain went down about 25% within 4 days, and 2 weeks later people were asking me what I was doing.This is only since Oct. 07 Nice to have some of that gone....There is a video and more info, if you want at healme.ca. Nice pic of me too. well, kind of.... If I continue feeling more better, than No doubt I'll be playing more guitar, and maybe one day I'll be a you tube star in my own mind too. Take care.. Steffan

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Sorry Graham, I guess this was in reply to default. Ah well, the pieces fit in more than one way, I guess. Have an excellent day.

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Steffan,

There is no other forum like this on the web. Its family here and we're gald you're aboard... I've had two spinal fusions since 1994; might give the plankton thing a try. Can't hurt!

Hang in there. You da man...

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks Scratch. Nothing as constantly annoying as a bad back, is there. Glad you checked out the plankton, makes so much sense, and having been a herbalist/energy healer since the mid 70s. You know i've tried lots of ways of healing myself. Hey, I'm not in a chair,, I am 2'' shorter because of the compression, (except when I'm lying down, oops, did I really say that) This stuff helps big time. Know what? I'm not even needing glasses any more, even for the phone book. Like I've said this stuff hits on all cylinders. Go have a look at my guitar, its on the site now. Great looker!! Still re-inventing my life I guess, need to turn some cash to help pick up the pieces. Take care my friend. Steffan

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Lots of us 'picking up the pieces'.

Nice to hear someone is succeeding!

Thanks for the plankton info. Can't afford it right now, but nice to know.

Many of us selling our guitars right now to survive...very few buyers, at any price.

Good luck on your continued recovery. :D