New guitar and Amp

dpicker

Reaction score
I just bought a new Ibanez Artcore AJD91 and a Roland Cube-30X I sure am enjoying the new addition. I think the Roland amp makes the Ibanez really sound sweet. I originally went out to buy a Epiphone Dan Pass Hollow core but it was just to big for me. It felt clumsy to me so i went with a small Ibanez, it is a semi hollow core. Doug

dpicker

Reaction score
I thought I should show a picture.

GA4andArtcoreAJD91005-1.jpg

dklsplace

Reaction score
I've heard good things about both. My only experience with an older Artcore is using one to test a couple Roland Jazz Chorus amps.

dpicker

Reaction score
thank you for the comments. I think the AJD91 is a newer Art core, but i am not sure. I do like the sound i am getting. I traded in a Fender G DEC-30 on the Roland Cube-30. I think the Roland has much better tones(warmer and cleaner) plus much easier to use. The Fender had so many different functions that it was a bear to use.

capnjuan

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Hi dpicker; congratulations on your new rig! CJ

dpicker

Reaction score
Thank you i sure am enjoying it. but know i have another problem. i bought the new guitar on Tuesday and this morning i see that Ibanez is coming out with a new guitar. Its the Montage Hybrid MSC500MBK. i thinks its exactly what i am looking for and in my budget range. now i have to see if I can trade in the Ibanez AJD91 when the montage comes in (August i think)? I know Sam Ash has a trade in policy but i think i am wearing out my welcome there.