I couldn't have made up one this funny...

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
When we were playing at the Alzheimer's unit last Thursday, one of the old gals with a walker came up and asked my high harmony guy, Roger, how he was doing. He said "I worked real hard today ma'am, I feel like a horse that's been rode hard and put away wet!" She looked into his eyes and said "I'd like to take you for a ride, honey!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

We joke a lot about finally having groupies, albeit that they're 80 and wearing depends. :lol:

Believe me, Roger won't live this down for a long time!

taabru45

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
That is too funny, thanks.....remember seeing a pic. in a book on Missippi John Hurt.....and a little quote......another Blues moment............take out your false teeth mama.....papa want to examine your gums......! Steffan

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I think with Alzheimers, the inhibitions go right out the window with the memory...

FNG

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Well..............did he hook up? :shock: :twisted: :evil: :shock: :lol:

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
dreadnut said:
I think with Alzheimers, the inhibitions go right out the window with the memory...
There's that, but I also think there's a "hey, what do I have to lose?" part to it - I've been absolutely amazed by the direct-ness of some very, very unattractive women. Seriously.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Walter Broes said:
There's that, but I also think there's a "hey, what do I have to lose?" part to it - I've been absolutely amazed by the direct-ness of some very, very unattractive women. Seriously.

Oh yes !!

Once in a little country bar in Polson, Montana, I was compelled to intervene & save my best friends life. Direct & quite graphic the conversation went, predatory she was & included a preview peek right there at our table.

Was just plain horrible, & durned fool ingrate friend has never expressed proper gratitude, he would have had to kill himself in the morning. Excessive drinking on road trips is risky business.