Calaveras

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I was expecting you to jump in there with me any minute on "Paradise" last Saturday night Russ. Sounded like you wanted to, and your voice is a vast improvement over mine for sure.

Good stuff you posted there.

West

Guildmark

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
RussD said:
Saw these folks at Kerrville a while back and truly enjoyed them. This song reminded me of the good folks on this board that perform for rest homes, hospices, et al. and barely kept a tear from my eye while listening Thought y'all might like their tunes:
http://www.folkalley.com/openmic/song.php?id=10163

Man, I need to sing harmony with someone!
Man, what a nice tune! Thanks, Russ.
I know just what you mean about wanting to sing harmony. I'm in the process of putting together a few tunes with a couple of buddies with the same craving. We have each suggested 3-4 songs we want to be backed up on, and the other two of us are doing the harmony. We've deliberately chosen a few popular or already-known songs in order to expedite the process and get us off the ground. All three of us are regulars at our local open mic, so we'll have ample opportunities to inflict our stuff on the masses. :D

Maybe we can aggregate a few harmonists/harmonizers/harmonators at Arlington in October!