Roy Clark

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I'm just amazed at how he can strum 6 strings, let alone 12, so accurately for so long.....just incredible.

West

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
How ya doin' Marc.....man you had me worried there for a minute, I figured you'd be well taken care of though. :)

West

cjd-player

Reaction score
Thanks for posting, West. With all of his old Hee-Haw nonsense, its easy to forget that he is a very talented guitar player.

Yea, banjo too. :lol:

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
cjd-player said:
With all of his old Hee-Haw nonsense, its easy to forget that he is a very talented guitar player.

Careful CJD - that thar's jes the way they talk down thar :roll: Remember, what you're used to is normal - everyone else talks funny :shock: Could even be some wierdo thinks you talk funny :mrgreen:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
JerryR said:
cjd-player said:
With all of his old Hee-Haw nonsense, its easy to forget that he is a very talented guitar player.

Careful CJD - that thar's jes the way they talk down thar :roll: Remember, what you're used to is normal - everyone else talks funny :shock: Could even be some wierdo thinks you talk funny :mrgreen:

So true Jerry....we learned that in Shhool, it was on our shhedule......or what the bloody heck! :wink: :twisted:

West

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
JerryR said:
[quote="cjd-player":jfo451dx]With all of his old Hee-Haw nonsense, its easy to forget that he is a very talented guitar player.

So true Jerry....we learned that in Shhool, it was on our shhedule......or what the bloody heck! :wink: :twisted:

West[/quote:jfo451dx]

I agree the Brit pronunciation of Schedule is totally illogical - and you can take the piss as much as you like when I come to Arlington in 2009 :mrgreen:

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
"Take a pi$$" on this side means to urinate, I've never heard the "take a Mickey" before.....I've lived a pretty sheltered life though. :wink:

West

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
"Take a pi$$" on this side means to urinate, I've never heard the "take a Mickey" before.....I've lived a pretty sheltered life though. :wink:

West

Take A pi$$ means the same here - take THE pi$$ means to tease or insult - there's a world of diffenence between the definite and indefinite article in this case :mrgreen: