An Udder Methane Thread

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
They stole my idea for reducing our dependence on foreign oil. I knew I should'a had it patented.

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Won't work Jeff, I've tried lighting them and didn't get anywhere. Accidentally belched one time while in the process, pulled a vacuum on my gut and burned my poot chute. Couldn't sit down for a week! :shock:

West

coastie99

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
West R Lee said:
Won't work Jeff, I've tried lighting them and didn't get anywhere. Accidentally belched one time while in the process, pulled a vacuum on my gut and burned my poot chute. Couldn't sit down for a week! :shock:

West

Yeah, but aren't they great under the covers........... you know West; youve done it.

An ever-so-discreet "pfffft" and a gentle flutter of the covers.............. followed quickly by "Ya dirty bastard ! "

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
coastie99 said:
West R Lee said:

West

Yeah, but aren't they great under the covers........... you know West; youve done it.

An ever-so-discreet "pfffft" and a gentle flutter of the covers.............. followed quickly by "Ya dirty bastard ! "

Let me count the times, mine never go pfffft though, they go though a preamp, lots of bass, then the amp......normally to about 9 on the volume knob. Pfffft is for rank amateurs.

West

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Who was it posted this thread??? Jeez..

cow-gas-tank-404_686141c.jpg