Blind Faith song by....

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
I almost searched youtube for Marcie Levy. I know I've googled her. She was great. I heard her often when I could afford about five cassettes and was as a student at the University of Minnesota while Eric was a long-term patient there, damn near dying from ulcers.

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Great stuff, Hat. Gonna hafta add that one to the reportoire, always loved that song.

Jeff

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
Dreadly,

Here's another version, part of the reason I just bought my first acoustelectric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Bm2xvuzCA

hf

Dear Devil,

For sale or trade, one slightly mussed & battered soul, willingly offered in exchange for the skill & talent to play guiltar like Knopfler & Clapton on this tune.

Call me any time: 206-685-2033

Jeff

JerryR

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Way, way North East Texas, Wiltshire, England
Jeff said:
Darryl Hattenhauer said:
Dreadly,

Here's another version, part of the reason I just bought my first acoustelectric.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57Bm2xvuzCA

hf

Dear Devil,

For sale or trade, one slightly mussed & battered soul, willingly offered in exchange for the skill & talent to play guiltar like Knopfler & Clapton on this tune.

Call me any time: 206-685-2033

Jeff

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Darryl Hattenhauer

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Jeff,

Yes, I feel like a lame teenager again, thinking if I buy a particular instrument I'll sound like the guys who play them.

"Devil" reminds me of the good old days in Sweden. When I introduced myself to a cute little number, she thought I said "Devil." In Swedish, "devil" is a dirty word. So she called me "Devil" all the way from Sweden to Yugoslavia.

I'll call you tomorrow.

hf