New Group - The Black Beatles

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Highly politically incorrect Scratch, your soon to be president may not appreciate that. BTW, did you see him shooting hoops the other day.....not bad.....that's a shock. :shock: I was flabbergasted that an American presidential candidate could play basketball so well. However, personally.... I love it!!! :lol:

West

Scratch

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Nothing implied, fellers. I just think its funny...

I'll try to find one about rednecks just to even it out... They're much easier to pick on...

danerectal

Reaction score
JerryR said:
West R Lee said:
I was flabbergasted that an American presidential candidate could play basketball so well.

West

Why so - he can probably breakdance and sing (C)rap as well :mrgreen:

What meal do you suppose he chose when he ate with the troops on his Iraq/Afghanistan tour of implied duty?

West R Lee

Venerated Member
Reaction score
danerectal said:
JerryR said:
West R Lee said:
I was flabbergasted that an American presidential candidate could play basketball so well.

West

Why so - he can probably breakdance and sing (C)rap as well :mrgreen:

What meal do you suppose he chose when he ate with the troops on his Iraq/Afghanistan tour of implied duty?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not touching that one with a ten foot pole, you guys are trying to get me started. :wink: Nope, I'm biting my tongue.......man this is hard to do.

West